One of the best Free iPhone Games, Encircle the Turtle!
It might have put off many, who looked at this game, while browsing iTunes store. But over experience of reviewing many games tell us that Encircle the Turtle, isn’t like any other run of the mill game. Perhaps with uplift in the shape of richer graphics, and maybe more engaging animations, and giving character of circle and Encircler a richer personality might make it into the big league of one of the most downloaded games on iTunes Store.
Easy to Master? Think Again
As the one liner of their website says, “its east to learn, yet hard to master” Think Kungfu Panda and Shifu having a conversation. Yes its that profound. If i had to look for any analogy, i wouldn’t think Angry birds.
- Not complete information to make decisions
- a system, and system of rules in which agents compete
- Goals, small ones (tactics)
- The ultimate Goal (Trap the turtle, or Not to be trap as turtle)
Decision making in the face of incomplete information is as much part of our day to day life experience as anything. We perhaps don’t notice it, because not all systems give timely feedback. Part of an addictive game is, quick feedback, and engaging experience. “Short time Span” and quick decision making. So it ticks all the right guidelines of a game. And one cannot get away from it, as it gets more addictive with time.
You can follow us on Twitter, we are also on Google hangouts and you can add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page so that we keep yourself updated on all the utmost latest updates about iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android and much more as quickly as anyone can.
Latest posts by Joshua Logan (see all)
- Ready Or Not For A 3D Gesture? 3D Gestures Coming To iOS Soon - August 22, 2013
- Love Hidden Picture Puzzles? Think PixHole App - August 21, 2013
- Blog Through iPhone WordPress App; Be a Mobile Blogger - August 17, 2013