Best iPhone Photo Apps: Photo Notes Pro for Fun and Education
We have already Reviewed some of the best iPhone Photo Apps, and “One Stop Photo Notes Pro” definitely comes under this list. Simply put Photo Notes Pro helps you make talking Pictures. Perhaps that was initially the goal of Angry Chicken Software Inc. However, there have emerged authentic feedback, that Alzheimer patients in a family use them to remember family member names as well. Would there be more educational uses, on top of the “Fun Side” of Pictures/Photos that talk.
It can be said that One Stop Photo Notes is one of the best caption and collage app in the app store. It opens you up for creative Photo Play, has great many features and easy to use. As previously mentioned, The Pressure to Produce something to share for your social circle, is urging people to come up with new spin on things said, or to criticize. Try slapstick humor, have pets talking as people and stuff. Its a great tool to keep producing content, and say it a bit differently, so it gets registered and remembered more. Talk about “Social Impact Quotient”. I don’t think anyone has reviewed this App with social impact point of view. But in hindsight it seems it is used by people who have great social impact because of using such tools.
Photo Notes HD Pro – Add a funny caption, thought or speech bubble to a picture and share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
Some of our Social Contacts are “Connectors” to take the jargon from Malcolm Gladwell and his Famous Book Tipping Point. These Connector people, have so many connections with other groups, there are estimates that they have around 5000 people in their contact list, and they sort of keep connected to them. The reason is that they have habits like, to Put words in your friends mouths. You’ve used Hipstamatic, Instagram and Color Splash to make your cool photos cooler. Make them cooler still with Photo Notes by adding “Words” and making Photos that talk.
No Photographer? Make them Alive with your Captions, Titles and Words
Funny captions! Do you want to remember when and where you took your shots? Add some text to your pictures! You have complete control over the position, size and orientation of the caption. You control the color and the font. You can even point those little thought bubbles right at your cat’s furry head! When you’re done, send your pics to your friends using one of our many publishing options.
Combine your photos in innovative photo collages – the photos can be clipped in a number of different shapes! Add smileys to your photos then resize and rotate them. Do you want to point something out in a photo? Add an arrow and then change its color! All shapes have borders; you control the border width, drop shadow and the color.
In the latest release we have completely redesigned the user experience. Photo Notes is easier to use and more intuitive than ever before. Navigation between controls is seamless and effortless, there are shortcuts to add shapes and the color chooser has been completely redesigned.
- Get the text, font, colors and border just right then save the shape to favorites for future use.
- Edit up to 10 Photo Notes at one time.
- Edit the original photo or the finished Photo Note with effects and filters including crop, rotate, brightness, red-eye reduction and more.
- Add thought bubbles, speech bubbles and text shapes to your photos.
- Create innovative photo collages.
- Add borders and drop shadows to your shapes.
- Add smileys and other Clip-Art to your photos.
- Add black and white Clip-Art to your photos, then color it.
- You have full control over text and background color, opacity, and brightness.
- You can adjust your shape’s transparency for a watermark effect.
- Custom fonts not found in other apps.
- Photoshop like layers, you can bring any shape to front by double tap.
- Share your image at full resolution
- Save your image to the camera roll
- Send your image with in-app e-mail
- Share your image on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and Instagram
- Send your image as a physical postcard
- Have your image printed on merchandise, like an iPhone case or a coffee mug
- Zoom and scroll your image.
- Choose an image from your Photo library, or use your camera from within Photo Notes.
- Re-size your shape from all four corners, words wrap and resize automatically.
- Drag the pointer on speech or thought bubbles.
- Use the duplicate tool for an efficient way to create multiple shapes.
- Change default settings from within the app.
- Restore the last 3 deleted shapes from the trash.
- And Many More
If more content is integrated, and interface improvements made, people will definitely be more creative with this Application, and more and more content creation and sharing would happen. The basic application is free, and fun starts at this, unlike other they have a Pro version that contains more features, that helps you go the extra mile and do things, that people with free version are unable to do, so you get your Uniqueness Plus thing going socially.
Making the software work faster, by perhaps reprogramming would make it more easy to use.
Its a great App to help you be funny, and have something to say socially. However, it does have some serious uses, like helping Alzheimer patients, or anyone with memory impairments. It can be used to remember names, could be educational for kids as well, to help them learn with characters they love (Cartoons, Pets). Hope they add more fun features and promote the educational and Memory aspect of the App as well.
Latest posts by Joshua Logan (see all)
- Ready Or Not For A 3D Gesture? 3D Gestures Coming To iOS Soon - August 22, 2013
- Love Hidden Picture Puzzles? Think PixHole App - August 21, 2013
- Blog Through iPhone WordPress App; Be a Mobile Blogger - August 17, 2013